Friday, April 3, 2009

Journey Series: Affirmations

Positive Affirmations

from the Literature of Co-Dependents Anonymous

Just for today: I will respect my own and others' boundaries.
Just for today: I will be vulnerable with someone I trust.
Just for today: I will take one compliment and hold it in my heart for more than just a fleeting moment. I will let it nurture me.
Just for today: I will act in a way that I would admire in someone else.

I am a child of God.
I am a precious person.
I am a worthwhile person.
I am beautiful, inside and out.
I love myself unconditionally.
I will allow myself ample leisure time without feeling guilty.
I deserve to be loved by myself and others.
I am loved because I deserve love.
I deserve love, peace, prosperity and serenity.
I forgive myself for hurting myself and others.
I forgive myself for letting others hurt me.
I forgive myself for acepting sex when I wanted love.
I am willing to accept love.
I am not alone. I am one with God/Spirit and the universe.
I am whole and good.
I am capable of changing.
I am enough.
The pain that I might feel by remembering can't be any worse than the pain that I feel by knowing and NOT remembering.

No comments: